Fast, Flexible Equipment Finance – Your Key to Unlock Growth Potential
We finance equipment across a broad range of Canada’s most dynamic industries – from forestry and energy to hospitality and manufacturing.
As an entrepreneur or Chief Financial Officer, you know that equipment isn’t just equipment, it means opportunity. If you need equipment, congratulations:
- You won a new contract or customer relationship
- You developed a new market for your products or services
- Your competitive edge has led to strong organic growth
- It’s a new season and you have work to do
For more than a decade, Accord's equipment finance program has provided lease or loan financing to help entrepreneurs start, strengthen and grow their businesses. We have deep experience financing equipment across a broad range of industries, from retail and hospitality to transportation and manufacturing. Our success is built on our commitment to support entrepreneurs directly and on our strong relationships with regional and national equipment dealers who trust our equipment finance program for:
- Heavy equipment financing
- Construction equipment financing
- Commercial equipment financing
- Industrial equipment financing
- Medical equipment financing
- Agricultural equipment financing
If you need an equipment finance program to unlock an opportunity for revenue and growth, call Accord. When opportunity knocks, Accord is your answer.
Build your business with Accord
With Accord, you deal with real people and real decision-makers. We value the opportunity to build a relationship and to be your partner for growth.
Our equipment finance program focuses on what we call the near-prime market, serving businesses that are overlooked or under-served by the large financial institutions. This is where we excel, where we can leverage our passion and experience to fully understand your opportunity and find a creative solution to help your business grow.
And we never "sell" or "syndicate" our equipment finance contracts to third-parties, which gives you two distinct advantages:
- Together we can structure flexible equipment financing that works for you, which may not fall within the rigid boundaries of most other leasing companies
- If your circumstances change, you know exactly who to call for responsive, decisive action – we are your partner for the life of the lease, and hopefully beyond
Buy the right equipment to get the job done
Equipment finance through leasing is a cost-effective and tax-efficient way for businesses to acquire assets they need to grow. And you’re free to find the optimal equipment for your needs, whether new or used, whatever fits your budget and operations. We can accommodate almost all asset types including older or nonconventional equipment.
Best of all, your equipment finance program locks in your monthly cost and stretches payments out to match up with your revenues. And it keeps your cash and credit lines available for other uses, such as staffing, marketing and paying suppliers.
Unlock cash from equipment you already own
If your business already owns equipment and you need to generate cash for expansion, operations or other purposes, you can use your existing assets as collateral for a new lease or equipment finance loan. This is a great way to unlock fresh working capital, boosting your ability to grow.
Do you need flexible payment terms?
Then choose Accord. If your business operates in a seasonal industry like tourism or forestry, we can structure an equipment finance program with payments that vary around your busy and slow times of the year.
Make leasing your advantage
An equipment finance program based on a loan or lease offers compelling advantages over other forms of financing:
- Leave your bank and other credit lines open for other uses:
- Leasing does not affect your long-term or working capital debt
- Pay for your equipment as you earn money with it:
- Choose a term that makes monthly payments match up with your revenue and fit your budget
- Your lease payments are inflation-proof:
- Your monthly equipment finance payments are fixed and never change
- Save corporate taxes:
- Your lease payments may be fully tax deductible
- Leasing may defer sales taxes:
- The GST/HST is not paid up front but spread out over the term the lease
- The PST is paid on each payment vs. paying when you buy equipment
- You can avoid obsolete equipment:
- Trade up or upgrade your equipment at any time
Industries served: broad and varied
Whatever industry you’re in, we can finance your equipment:
- Food & Beverage
- Materials handling
- And more
Every industry has unique equipment finance needs – if you need it, we can finance it.
You’ll find us at leading equipment vendors
Accord also offers equipment finance directly through leading equipment vendors across Canada. Our flexible approach allows dealers to broaden the base of customers who qualify for equipment financing. Flexibility is the key to your success and ours, which is why we offer multiple options, including terms up to 60 months, for customers to choose from. And our commitment to quick equipment finance approvals ensures that the sales process delivers results, deals close, and customers are happy.
Entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs
We approach our business with the same entrepreneurial spirit that you bring to yours. We built our leasing business from the ground up, so we understand what it takes to succeed. Your application represents a business opportunity; we’ll take the time to understand it and deliver the equipment finance to seize it. Whether you are an owner/operator, an emerging growth company or a larger enterprise, we are in your corner.
Grow with us
At Accord, you deal with real people, so our relationship counts – a lot. As our relationship develops, so does your credit history and profile with us, which means that when your needs evolve, we will be there to help. As you grow, you can take advantage of:
- Asset based lending (including PO financing / Letters of credit and DIP financing)
- Accounts receivable financing / Factoring
- Accounts receivable management
- Supply chain finance
- Small business loans
Put the financial strength, experience and independent thinking of Accord to work for you.